Tabitha, Lisa, and Shanice are best friends. They’re as thick as thieves. Shanice is my favorite. Her feisty attitude and no holds barred demeanor set her apart from the other two. Initially, it was difficult for me to relate to Tabitha and Lisa’s bond with Shanice (who is 14 years old while the other two are 19 & 17, respectively)because of the age gap, but I suppose it’s possible. The storyline dealt with some serious issues that plague a lot of families. The ending took a twist that I kinda saw coming so that was a bit of a bummer because I wanted more…like what happened to Eric’s sorry tail. Maybe he reappears in another book. I did enjoy the excerpt to Begonia Brown, which is next on my list. JPS does a fine job painting pictures and giving her characters a unique voice and their own set of problems to address.
Strawberry Mansion: A Philadelphia Story
- Ain’t nuthn but a G(ay) thang!!! | #lovewins #SCOTUS @phettehollins
- Love Languages | @phettehollins #LoveLanguage #Communication
- Embracing being single | @phettehollins
- I was invited to a birthday party…this is #EPIC | #AddressNotSuppress #phettehollins @phettehollins
- My Upcoming Web Series | Table-read and Meet & Greet | @phetteogburn #WebSeries #WebShow @YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.